Free Social Media Training - UK Virtual Assistance Conference 13th April 2012 - sponsored by BeMyVA
Date: 29-Jan-2012 12:00
BeMyVA are pleased to announce that we are sponsoring a free afternoon session on Friday 13th April 2012, covering Social Media Training.
Please note - these details have been updated
Revised by the Organisers - as at 15th March 2012
Free for first 40 bookings (Sold Out) - thereafter additional attendees will now be charged £20 for this session (all fees payable to the Organisers)
VA Conference UK 13th and 14th April 2012
Delegate arrival for registration: 1:30pm
2:00pm to 5:00pm: Social Media Training For VAs, plus Pre-Conference Networking (please note that this now requires payment of £20, £5 of which will be donated to The Institute of Cancer Research)
The purpose of this half day workshop is to Enthuse, motivate and educate VAs in how to sell social media skills such as blog/website management, email marketing and management of social media sites.
What will be covered? Arrival for 1.30pm for complimentary light bites, tea and coffee and a splash of networking.
- To understand online business strategy
- Be able to assess business needs and offer the appropriate services
- Understand the basics of the services that businesses require
- To decide on a personal strategy for offering social media services
- To identify current skills and training needs
- Understand the basics of pricing and marketing
- Leave with a physical plan to get yourself started!
More details here: http://www.vaconference.co.uk/agenda